From Nagahoribashi Station
For those coming from Nagahoribashi station.
Osaka Metro Sakaisuji line and Nagahori Tsurumi Ryokuchi line's stations are connected.
Recommended route for those with luggage
- Take exit 2-A for Crysta Nagahori.Continue straight into the underground shopping street (Crysta Nagahori).
- Continue straight into the underground shopping street (Crysta Nagahori).
- ★If you have exited through the middle exit, take 5-A to enter the underground shopping street
- Continue straight for 200m and you will find Exit South 6 on your left. Use the escalator here to reach ground level.
- ★There is also an elevator available at Exit South 5, which is only a little further than Exit Sout
- Enter the small road on your left, "Sankyubashi".
- ★If you have used the elevator to reach the ground level, Sankyubashi will be the road behind you.
- Turn right at the second intersection (The intersection with the 7-11 is the first intersection).
- HOTEL THE FLAG is on your left.
- ★Please be aware that our recommended route may not neccesary be the best route for all days and times.
If you are coming from the South exit.
Search Route(Google Map)
- Take exit 7 to the ground level.
- There is a large road called, "Sakaisuji street" in front of you. Walk with this road on your right.
- After continuing 100m you will find a small street called "Unagi-dani Minami street". Please turn left here.
- Continue straight for 300m and HOTEL THE FLAG will be on your left.